We Support Our Furnace Installation in Dayton With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only fix and service heating systems, we also provide the highest quality furnace installation in Dayton.
What makes our expert services a step above others? We’ve developed our process over the years.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which shows they’ve earned the most prestigious technical accreditation in the industry. They also participate in continuing industry and system learning to learn the top ways to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with professional furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our fantastic services that we give you time to think it over—365 days, actually.
Call us at 937-503-7896 to schedule your furnace installation now.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be tough to know approximately when your heating system is starting to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal evidence that it’s close to wearing out. Here are a few of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, a majority of furnaces live for nearly 20 years, although sometimes they might last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s smart to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your most recent bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace starts and stops too often, even if you consistently replace the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to make some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to remove, it’s often preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running like it’s supposed to, its burner flames should be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very efficiently and can even be creating deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also appreciate improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older heater.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to schedule furnace installation can be complicated and stressful. Our Experts at Stevenson Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 937-503-7896 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect During Furnace Installation
Here’s what will happen when we install your new heater.
- Tidy installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe booties to shield your flooring from any dust we might bring in. We set up sheets surrounding the installation area to avoid messes.
- Expert work—Our technicians have obtained some of the most distinguished technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go down a list to ensure your furnace is working properly before we take off.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll install your new furnace to adhere to local code. And we’ll often exceed expectations, for the most excellent service anyplace.
Book Your Furnace Installation Today with Stevenson Service Experts
Need one more reason to buy a heating system from Stevenson Service Experts?
Your new furnace is accompanied by a free membership plan. This provides you a head start on appropriate furnace service and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 937-503-7896 or contact us online to book your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.